Sunday, March 1, 2009

Interviews with Brad Bird.

This is a very special post for me.I am trying to make a collection of Academy Award winning director Brad Bird's interview from every place in the net.I saw him first in the DVD of The Incredibles..Instantly, I became a big fan.
So if you find some useful videos, text or audio interview of Brad Bird please post it here.I will keep updating this as I find new stuffs! Hope this is useful.Enjoy!

The following video is specially for all students who are coming to the animation industry. Few students got the chance to ask their questions to Brad Bird. Watch it!

Few more audio interviews
1.Moving Image Pinewood
2.From Spline Doctors
3.From Spline Doctors part 2
Text interviews
1.ING.com
2.
Brad Bird Talks about Toy Story 3!!
3
.Innovation lessons
4.Fostering Innovation

No comments:

Post a Comment